Please pray for restoration and peace in###

Lord, please grant thy peace to this family. In Jesus' mighty name I pray Amen.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for complete healing and restoration of my gums and teeth(I want my teeth to be whole again no brokenness,cavities, no infections enamel being restored)my gums pink and healthy all gum recession to be healed and for me to stop grinding my teeth. And for my teeth to be aligned.
Replies
10
Views
197
I need urgent prayer. I recently purchased a home, but it has turned out to have serious undisclosed problems. As a result of manipulation and deception, I have already lost a significant amount of money, and I am now in a very difficult financial situation with no means to cover the repairs...
Replies
10
Views
240
There was a ### year old child in ### whose name is ###. He fell out of a moving vehicle and is brain dead. Please pray that he will wake up from the coma with brain activity and will be healed in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom