O Jesus I am a BSC nursing 3rd year

Avanalf

Disciple of Prayer
O Jesus I am a BSc Nursing 3rd year student. I had written my 1st year exam and 2nd year exam. In 1st year I failed for 5 exams and I wrote supplementary exam and I passed for only one subject. Now I wrote the exam again and waiting for the results and also along with that I had written my second year exam this week the result will be published. O Jesus please put your hands on all our students who wrote the exam. Especially those who failed for the exam.
 
Thank you Father in heaven for answering our prayers in the name of Jesus I come into agreement with our friend and their request and thank you that a mustard seed sized faith can move mountains and like Jesus said where 2 or 3 are gathered or agree he is in the midst and our heavenly Father will bring it to pass, forgive us of our sins and for any unbelief, help us to believe protect us all, direct our path, heal us in all areas of our lives in Jesus name Amen
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam ### studying BSc Nursing 3rd year. In this last month, my result is announced. That time, please pray for me to get distinction in 2nd year.
Replies
12
Views
496
I am currently studying BSc Nursing first year in Gov College of Nursing Ernakulam among our batch students I am the 3rd rank student. But now I am one of low scored students, pray for me. I am struggling in this hostel, pray.
Replies
9
Views
317
am a 3rd year bsc optometry student. I am having my practical exam tomorrow. Actually, this exam is conducted while we are on second year, i.e., 3rd semester. Currently, I am studying in 5th semester. My friends and almost all of my classmates have passed this particular exam in their 3rd and...
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom