Maria DsouzA
Humble Servant
Heavenly Father I humbly beg of you to grant that the office problem will be sorted out soon with regard to recovery of data from the server after it has crashed and that those engineers will negotiate with regard to payment of reducing the amount. I pray that I will do my work efficiently without committing any mistakes too and will be able to complete all the pending jobs too.
Heavenly Father I pray that there will be a total transformation in ### behaviour and that she will cooperate and communicate with her in-laws and be good towards them. I pray that ### too will not insult her in front of anyone and give her the due respect too. I pray that there will be love and peace with all her family members.
Heavenly Father I pray for my Mum that she will be cured of her giddiness and the swelling on her legs will be reduced and her BP comes back to normal. I pray that my dad will be cured of his attacks too.
Heavenly Father I pray for my son ### that he will devote more time on his studies and will clear the 5th, 7th, and 8th semester. I pray that he will pass in the 5th semester paper which he has given for revaluation too.
Heavenly Father I pray for the love, peace, understanding, communication, unity, and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s and that we all live as a united family too.
Heavenly Father I pray that there will be a total transformation in ### behaviour and that she will cooperate and communicate with her in-laws and be good towards them. I pray that ### too will not insult her in front of anyone and give her the due respect too. I pray that there will be love and peace with all her family members.
Heavenly Father I pray for my Mum that she will be cured of her giddiness and the swelling on her legs will be reduced and her BP comes back to normal. I pray that my dad will be cured of his attacks too.
Heavenly Father I pray for my son ### that he will devote more time on his studies and will clear the 5th, 7th, and 8th semester. I pray that he will pass in the 5th semester paper which he has given for revaluation too.
Heavenly Father I pray for the love, peace, understanding, communication, unity, and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s and that we all live as a united family too.
