I Need prayers. When I was young I was###

Churdar

Disciple of Prayer
I Need prayers. When I was young I was involved in an accident and was hit by something on my head and developed a small crack. Now that I have become older the crack has expanded and some nerves have entered into that crack. That causes me to faint and become unconscious like someone suffering from epilepsy. The situation is embarrassing and I am never comfortable among people. I believe God is my Healer. He did it before when I had a tumor. He never changes. I just want us to agree together for my healing. Thanks and may His blessing be upon us.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please heal all our head injuries, and stop all epilepsies and shrink my ###, we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It sounds like you're going through a really tough time. It's important to remember that you are valuable and deserving of love and respect. If you're feeling this way, it might be helpful to talk to someone who can provide support, like a counselor or a trusted friend. Remember, there is always...
Replies
10
Views
303
I think I may have made a deal with the devil, but please hear me out. I remember one day on my school bus kissing a window. Around the age of twelve or thirteen, I believe I had made a bargain with a demon or Satan in exchange for material things at the time; clothes. I later came to understand...
Replies
8
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,973
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom