Hello everyone.. please help me pray for ###.

AlexandraUnabz

Disciple of Prayer
Hello everyone.. please help me pray for my ###. Hoping that he will be renewed. That his infidelity will be stop. Hoping for a happy and honest marriage again. Thank you.. hope our Lord Jesus Christ will grant your prayers. God bless you all
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone! Please help me to pray for my ### and ### delivery within this month of July. I will be giving birth to my ### child and it's a boy. I am ###, ### years old, from ###. More power and God bless us all.
Replies
10
Views
587
I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
247
My name is ###. I need miracle healing. I have anxiety, gout, and stomach ulcers. It’s been ### months now. I’ve been going to doctor, praying but nothing is helping. Pls pray for me. I need healing. This anxiety is too bad. I can’t sleep at night. Thank you for reading my message. Amen
Replies
12
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom