I had a break up in December and I did###

Amgul

Disciple of Prayer
I had a break up in December and I did my best for my other half. The unthinkable I did for ###. He left for another woman. Totally neglected me. Been saying a lot of hurtful things about me. Each day I try to forget but it is so difficult. I just need healing in my life I need closure.
 
I am here to encourage you, surely the hurt will end, your smiles will return and ### will give you the right person for you....

I pray that God comforts you in this time. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted yesterday and the replies gave me some comfort. I want to expand a bit more. My fiance and I are in a long distance relationship. He is in ### while I'm in ###. We had planned to fly back to our home country in June which we did for our civil registry. However a few days before flying I...
Replies
10
Views
226
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
354
Please I had a miscarriage on December last year through that I’ve been diagnosed of hemorrhagic cyst at my right ovary. Pastor please pray for me, I want this hemorrhagic cyst to disappear.
Replies
12
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom