I need a breakthrough It seems every

Kuselion

Disciple of Prayer
I need a breakthrough
It seems every business deal in the last year has refused to materialise. Things start off well and suddenly go dead. I need God to arise on my behalf and establish the works of my hands and business. I also want to thank God for bringing a wonderful woman into my life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can’t stand my husband either alcohol consume it’s like he’s depending on it and you got to help me or send me a purpose a new relationship because I’ve been struggling for so long that I’ve experienced no happiness at all. Everybody deserve to be happy and I’ve tried everything I can. there’s...
Replies
7
Views
311
My name is ###. I live with my parents and I have two younger sisters. My mom is a small tailor and dad is an auto driver and one of my sisters is working in a bank and another sister is studying degree. We don't have any head of us the family such as grandparents or guardians. My mom and dad...
Replies
11
Views
496
I need a financial breakthrough
Replies
9
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom