This is my new mail address, ### lives in ### I feel

Araskalos

Prayer Partner
This is my new mail address, ### lives in ###. I feel happy to share my feelings and sorrow to prayer request forum. We have only hope in America, the biggest Christian country in the world. Pray for my children. They are going to attend the exam next month. This is a crucial year for them.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachments, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY OWN ADDRESS WITH A GARBAGE BIN CAN THAT I CSN USE IF MY OWN THAT MY MOM CAN COME HOME WE BOTH ARE PROTECTED FROM SATAN WHO OR WHAT US ACTING LIKE SATAN TOWARDS BOTH OF US WE BOTH LIVE LONG HAPPY LIVES WE GET OFFERED A NICE PLACE TO STAY THAT I DONT HAVE NIGHTMARES GREATLY LIFE...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom