2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Summary (due to privacy): A person is seeking prayer for guidance and opportunities after not being selected for a position. They mention a new opportunity in Singapore and are asking for prayer regarding their application status.
Replies
2
Views
18
Please pray for my spiritual eyes to be open. The right ### and a good job.
Replies
4
Views
19
People of God pray with me I have been praying with you and God has blessed me with a job. Am praying for wisdom and knowledge so that I can know how to go about my duties. Please pray with me.
Replies
4
Views
29
Please pray that I will have an extremely great evaluation and also a big raise. Also pray that I will have a great comfortable working environment and great rapport and working relationship with all my coworkers Amen
Replies
2
Views
8
This marriage has been total farce the one who arranged this the bride and her relatives are after my money. I have been cheated totally. They shall face God's wrath a million fold. Lord Jesus please repay them for what they have done. Please fight for me and my son. Thank you Lord. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
19
For my faithful and good life
Replies
2
Views
14
Please pray for me as I am facing a lot of issues on my job. I have not received a promotion from the past 4-5 years. There is always some or the other problem and now I have to work under my juniors. Please pray either to get a promotion or to get a new job. ###
Replies
7
Views
88
Pray for me to get a child for ### to have peace. ### is really disturbed.
Replies
3
Views
20
Pray for ### health (seventh month of pregnancy)
Replies
2
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom