People of God pray with me I have been praying with###

Isaac Nelly

Humble Prayer Partner
People of God pray with me I have been praying with you and God has blessed me with a job.
Am praying for wisdom and knowledge so that I can know how to go about my duties.
Please pray with me.
 
Word of God says If anyone of u lacks wisdom ask me n i will give him generously

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord FILL him with ur WISDOM N KNOWLEDGE BLESS everything that he does let JOB DOORS BE OPENED for him I REBUKE every demonic powers which is working against him n i bind it forever Lord FILL his life with PROSPERITY n use him for ur GLORY in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying for God to bring me a spouse, I have a selfish dad who wants me to stay unmarried and be with him, never get married, or get married when I am in my sixties, can you believe that?! I want to get married more and leave him asap because of thinking he is selfish. He cares about...
Replies
7
Views
297
I humbly ask for your prayers, that I may receive the job offer I have been longing for.
Replies
8
Views
332
URGENT Please pray for me. I have negative wishes and needs and wants by other upon me . People wished even to God against me, like stuff for me to hurt others, for me to remember God horribly in my life , to be hated by Him, to suffer while I love Him. Please pray for me , URGENT
Replies
11
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom