Need to buy home with low price. Severe

Aghthe

Disciple of Prayer
Need to buy home with low price. Severe pain from scoliosis for years, pray for healing. ### needs shoulders healed.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know what she wants plz have Mercy on her MASTER n FULFILL all her desires according to ur WILL also let ur MIGHTY POWER FLOW on her n her husband n HEAL them from all sicknesses I PROCLAIM complete HEALING to them n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by their lives in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi, please pray for ###.. next year's we have our own land and build a home for ###.. from last ### yrs living in rent house and believe lord will do all good
Replies
11
Views
394
Prayers this new ### is low price and trustworthy please
Replies
6
Views
212
I need to buy a house and I don't know how. I have no money. ### is a witch causing all of this. Please pray she breaks up with my dad and stops causing havoc on my family. She stole him from my mum and us. I am homeless. I have a really sore throat, swollen glands, flu and back pain. I need a...
Replies
11
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom