Hello, Praise the Lord, Mighty servant of God, I

Kushwul

Disciple of Prayer
Hello, Praise the Lord,
Mighty servant of God,
I request you to pray for me for a good job, from past ### year I'm trying for it, but not getting, I am an Evangelical person, I am searching for a job where I can get work and do Evangelical ministry too, remember me in your prayers, please, I also pray for a good life partner too.
I see your message and power of the Holy Spirit,

Thank you
###
 
Word of God says Always pray n never faint

Dear God remember ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n BLESS her with gud job let JOB DOORS BE OPENED for her let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED Lord BLESS all her hand works n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello praise the lord Jesus..brother and sisters my name is ### please pray for my Brother ### I think he is attached with very wrong girl since ### months when he met her he is not living naturally, now a days he is not with correct mind he is getting very tensed, and he continue use his phone...
Replies
6
Views
461
hello praise the lord Jesus, praise the Lord my dear brother and sister my name is ### please pray for our family whenever people come to our home or else our beloved friends don't like us to be have luxurious, prosperous and abundance they always criticize they don't want to grow us please God...
Replies
6
Views
455
hello praise the lord Jesus my name is ### ..I'm praying for my Brother ### since 3 and half months he is not in Active normal life he got stuck from some people he is not taking care of him his health, and not him.self doing nothing . and not taking care of our family members he is completely...
Replies
8
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom