Hello saints of God Pray for ### to

Caralud

Disciple of Prayer
Hello saints of God

Pray for me to be hired as a permanent employee... I applied and it happened that I was called for interview but ....it was stopped... With no better reason... I believe your prayers can help me... Surely God will intervene
 
Word of God says Always pray n never faint

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n BLESS her to get HIRED Lord let the Authority persons heart be FILLED with FAVOUR towards her n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 37:25 : I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Commentary on this verse: The Lord our God requires that we do justly, and render to all their due. It is a great sin for those that are able, to deny the payment of just...
Replies
10
Views
166
Hello saints, please pray for me. Please pray for my forgiveness of sins and that the Lord please continue to work with me and give me another chance and change to work with me. In Jesus name amen. Please pray for all the saints everywhere and we all find forgiveness and continue to grow in Christ.
Replies
7
Views
380
Hello saints. I would like to thank each one of ### who have been praying with me since I joined this platform. ### carried me in your prayers when I had financial constraints while my son was át college. ### also prayed with me during exams. God has answerred my prayers my son has passed and...
Replies
4
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom