I am so depressed now a days..I lost my job, I need

sunithamol chacko

Prayer Warrior
I am so depressed now a days..I lost my job, I need my job back. Our financial here is very bad now...I need my job back. And I need prayer for my son ### who is studying in 11th grade, his exam will start on ###, please pray for him to get good marks.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am so depressed now a days..I lost my job ,,I need my job back..Our financial here is very bad now...I need my job back..And I need prayer for my son ### who is studying in 11th grade ,,his exam will start on 13th February , please pray for him to get good marks
Praying for you and your family!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray as I am so depressed with life as I need a constant job and feel like I am worthless and useless as the jobs the agency have sent me have been terrible and I feel depressed Pray as I have had no work for the last few weeks Pray as I can barely pay my bills let alone rent and don't even have...
Replies
8
Views
361
Dear Lord, I am so depressed. I want to feel close to you again, but I have not lost faith in You. I am still waiting to receive my visa so I can see my ### once again whom I love very much and want to start a family with. I also really miss my beautiful cat, the loving companion You gave me...
Replies
10
Views
636
Hello, this is my first time here so I am not exactly sure how this works. I did look around and see that people are essentially writing their requests so I am going to try something along those lines. Father God, I NEED you! I feel and am so lost mentally, physically, emotionally...
Replies
9
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom