I ASK FOR A FINANCIAL BREATHRU TO HELP ME PAYOFF IN FULL MY BACK TAXES ON MY ###'S HOUSE, IRS DEBT PAIDOFF IN FULL, AND PAYOFF MY ### IN FULL SO I CAN GIT ###'S HOUSE IN MY NAME AND HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION IN MY NAME THANK U IN ADVANCE GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYER
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Heavenly Father, my family and I are struggling financially. We are in need of a financial blessing. It's gotten to the point where we are behind in things, can't even afford to pay doctor bills. It's starting to really stress us out and we don't want to lose anything. I pray for a...
Lord I need you more than ever. I have done all I can about this debt. Lord provide the full amount needed to pay my overdue bill due by ###. Father hear my prayer. Let me not be ashamed let not mine enemies triumph over me. Amen. Thank You in advance. Father
Please help me pray for financial blessings, and job security. I was offered a promotion which I took, which promised a higher salary and job security however, salary increase was only a few dollars more. They said they’re still negotiating and I’m not sure how secure or relevant the position is...