God please help me I am so so so so depressed....hard

OcGirl19

Humble Servant of All
God please help me I am so so so so depressed....hard to snap out of this.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today, I surrender everything into Your hands. I trust and hope that our breakthrough will come, all in Jesus’ name. Lord, You know my heart and You see my situation. Earlier, someone came to the resort asking me to pay for the delayed car loan. You also know that most of the money I...
Replies
7
Views
258
Dear Jesus, I am so, so, so very sorry for losing our life savings. We were scammed and I totally fell for the deceitful job opportunity to help my family finances. I feel so horrible & devastated this was our life savings and now it's gone. I've tried too hard to get it back and just received a...
Replies
4
Views
311
We’re at your mercy Lord and intervene in all this. So overwhelmed these are your Battles, fight for us. Your mighty blood is on all of this and conviction on your enemies to speak Your truths in all of this, bring us Strength wisdom and Protection and guidance in all of this Open your mighty...
Replies
6
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom