Prayer's

God, Thank you for this day. Jesus, I am thankful you and all you do. Mother Mary, God bless you. Yahweh, I am thankful you are my friend. Yahweh, You know my thoughts and my prayers, I can't help who I am, thank you. God, You have so many names, and I praise you and all of them. God, and Yahweh, You are my strength, you are my good, you are my truth, my peace, my love, my life, my rock, my salvation, my wisdom, you hidden in my heart, you are heaven, and you are everything, you are kind, you are the miracles I pray for everyday and night, you are the one in my dreams leading me to you, you are so beautiful, you are my soul, you are my righteous, you are my thoughts, you are my path, you are my all and my everything, you are my hearts desire, you are my truth, you are my saviour, you are my healer, my protector, you are wonderful, you are true, you are the light, you are the miracles in my life, you are my love, you are my eyes who sees and shows me, you are my voice, you are mighty, you are holy, you are everything I can think of and much, much more, you are my secret, you are conversation, you are my smart witts, you are my dreams, you are my health, fruitfullness, you are my peace, you are my sleep, you are so good to me, you ride above all things, you ride in the clouds, in the heavens, you watch over me, guiding me; Thank you for being here with and for me always. God, and Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

God, and Yahweh, I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fur baby who is a Frenchie. Her name is ###. She is ### years old and is having a very invasive surgery on Wednesday, ###. She has gone through a few surgeries for a mammary tumor that was removed twice. She developed a ### hernia shortly after the second surgery. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
399
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you stop my mom and my brother from projecting anything into me or my son, setting me and my son free, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you list me and my son from the mess my mom and my brother have tried...
Replies
12
Views
327
Please pray for quick and complet healing from bilateral pneumona for my friend, who already has compromised lungs.
Replies
8
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom