Please let the charity team know that the position

Anonymous 3

Faithful Servant
Please let the charity team know that the position I was put in was disastrous and the company manager has blocked me by talking to his friends, that I am in real need and a scary time of transition with no warning—thank you God.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
The God Almighty says "my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, declares the LORD." Jeremiah 31:14 prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. God bless you amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Father. Forgive me my sins which I did knowingly and unknowingly. Father God I really don't know why my position is still hanging. My manager mentioned to me that she will give me a new position since the beginning of August till now. She just keeps on saying I need to finish the...
Replies
9
Views
319
They are drunk with power. They blindly follow a man who causes chaos. They bow at the altar of capitalism. They believe the lie that the poor are all lazy and deserve their circumstances. If they think that chaos will bring more people to their knees, they are wrong. People will ban God from...
Replies
9
Views
171
Jesus I love you. I appreciate you. I am hurting right now because everything I seem to do I keep getting rejected. I have been praying for a new job because my current job is trying to fire me. I work in an extremely toxic environment. All I keep getting is rejection letters from every job that...
Replies
11
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom