God, iloveu. I am going thru somthing hurting. idk. God

oswalda

Humble Servant of All
God, iloveu.i am going thru somthing hurting.idk .God i love u .no one can ever replace u. you have proven me one more time! my heart is for u forever
people just break my heart for their enjoyment. teach me more of your ways..in Jesus name amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray as now thank God that I am going for the ### position and ask him and ask him to provide the required confidence during the interview since it is Jesus' plan and to pass the interview and get all those nasty people who looked down upon me when I requested prayers from them and kept asking...
Replies
5
Views
306
I am going thru some difficult times. It seems like nothing is going right for me. I am looking for a job for months now, all I am getting is rejection after rejection. I have a neighbour who doesn't clean after their dogs and since we live in a complex with no fences, they let the dogs do their...
Replies
6
Views
272
Lord, I am protesting against You. I relied on You, yet You chose to test me again and again, pushing me until I have nothing left. Neither am I a candidate for Your never-ending tests and trials. What fulfillment do You even get from this, huh? You keep forcing me to 'trust' You when I’ve...
Replies
9
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom