2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Heavenly Father, thank you so much for all the blessings my family and I receive each and every day. Lord, I continue to ask to please make my daughter ### pain free again. I ask that you heal her from her pain that stems from the stones in her pancreas. Lord, I know that you are the ultimate...
Replies
4
Views
18
God thank you for all YOU have blessed me with. God kindly provide me with a financial breakthrough. Please let ### be honest with everything especially finances. God Bless Everyone. Be with God always. AMEN!
Replies
6
Views
21
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm unemployed and awaiting a decision from the State to decide as to whether or not I qualify for unemployment. Please ask God to touch the hearts of those who are involved in the decision and cause them to choose in my favor. Please pray...
Replies
4
Views
15
Thank you Lord Jesus Christ to give me this chance to talk again. The man of God please pray for me I need my results for UCE s4 from UNEB come back with good results (first grade) and also my school all results come back tomorrow. I believe that the company of Jesus Christ would help me to get...
Replies
4
Views
42
Please pray that the wound on my thumb (right hand) Will heal totally. So that stitches Will not be needed. No complications in Jesus name. Thank you
Replies
2
Views
76
Prayer for Healing of pain in my body./###
Replies
3
Views
18
My name is ### please pray for my health. Blood pressure. Headaches constantly. Never seem to go away.
Replies
4
Views
26
Hi! How can I assist you today?
Replies
3
Views
17
Please pray for ### and her family. Please pray that whatever God is trying to tell her it will come in more clearly and for all mountains to be removed.
Replies
4
Views
26
Replies
5
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom