Thank you Lord Jesus Christ to give me this chance

Medi van Moon

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Lord Jesus Christ to give me this chance to talk again. The man of God please pray for me I need my results for UCE s4 from UNEB come back with good results (first grade) and also my school all results come back tomorrow. I believe that the company of Jesus Christ would help me to get my results tomorrow in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I plead your Blood upon my husband or me, the Lord my one flesh husband from God. Take away the devil's ordeals, lives, and union and join us to be one flesh in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
11
Views
201
I want me an ### to have a baby an get in a relationship let her just text me out blue an say ### u think we can date I would say yes I need this blessing asap
Replies
6
Views
216
My prayers are being answered thank you 🙏 In Jesus Christ's name I pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom