I am praying that I will get a job that

Wyrmborne

Disciple of Prayer
I am praying that I will get a job that pays very well soon. I have applied for many jobs and have not got any interviews. Please help me in prayer for a well paying job asap. Amen
 
Lord, I pray for all men and women who work to earn their living; give them satisfaction in what they do.
Spirit of God, comfort the unemployed and their families; they are your children and my brothers and sisters.
I ask you to help them find work soon.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I will get a job through the career coaching session today rather than coaches who are lazy and pushed me to unstable job which is insulting as a ### ask me to go and sell MacDonald meal as a serving crew and does not used my expertise and will not do what they should do with my...
Replies
11
Views
166
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for ### jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires. Iam very much depressed and not even getting proper sleep. Please...
Replies
12
Views
223
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for sales coordinator jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires.my visa expires soon.Iam very much depressed and not...
Replies
12
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,207
Messages
16,820,171
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom