My name is ###, I am studying BSc(N) 4th

Hernewich

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, I am studying BSc(N) 4th year now. I am in third year but I failed in 1st year and 2nd year still now also I am writing 1st year and 2nd year. Pray for me to pass.
 
The God Almighty says "my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, declares the LORD." Jeremiah 31:14 prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. God bless you amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###. I am studying BSc. Cardiopulmonary. I am unable to pay my college fees, so my college principal told me, "You could not write the exam." My attendance percentage is also very low. Please pray for me for my exam and financial problems.
Replies
7
Views
442
Iam ### studying BSc Nursing 3rd year. In this last month, my result is announced. That time, please pray for me to get distinction in 2nd year.
Replies
12
Views
496
I am ###, studying BSc Nursing in ###, I am fully depressed and stressed, as can't continue this, please pray for me to my dad agree to drop course and get admission for BSc Oral Health, and without any pbms in visa.
Replies
6
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,207
Messages
16,820,171
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom