Sorry I have no job last ### year

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that I have a job at the ### grading for Spring semester 2026 as it is in my contract. I have not been assigned yet and I am worried. Pls pray that I have this job and that it is easy and I am fast in grading and that I do an excellent job. Also that I work for a great...
Replies
7
Views
249
I felt like the Lord had left me last year and this year is a new year pray that the ongoing misalignment of work is resolved and I can retain this job and also that I will get a wife like ### as I have been finding but cannot get and be together forever for marriage. Pray for the unlucky things...
Replies
10
Views
435
My husband is jobless; we need a job, he is a dump truck operator, loader driver, and forklift operator. We live in ###. I want my son's life to be restored. I also need my marriage to be restored.
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom