Sir I need pray for ### because ###'m one job getting

Grevilla Sangma

Disciple of Prayer
Sir I need pray for ### because ### ### job getting ready this job ### applied ### please pray for ### thang you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because I'm getting R 18000 but my rent, car and fuel comes to R12000 which leaves me with R6000 and I owe ### if my colleagues...1 I owe in total R11000 plus and he said I can pay it in 2 parts...the other I owe R1000 and then there's still some loose ends too... I've gone...
Replies
6
Views
237
Sir I need you pray for me it's been a while am really worried and stress because am facing a problems am waiting my Bachelor's results since ### months but they didn't declare the result yet, I thought they would declare the result in time so I took my master's admission without any thoughts in...
Replies
9
Views
269
Good morning sir I need you to pray for me sir, I am ### years old will be going to ### this year and I am yet to be married. None of my relationships worked out, it always fails before introduction or after. Please pray for me. I also want you to please pray for my brother who is ### with no...
Replies
8
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom