Praise the lord ...pls pray for ###

Morgroth

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the lord ...pls pray for ### because v r suffering lot off financial. so v r selling our field but no one is ready to purchase that. so my husband is crying I can't see that plsss pray ..bless us ...By the grace and miracle of Jesus..Amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord for doing a miracle in the mighty name of Jesus to this family and wiping away their tears.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls lift up some prayers for me anyone who sees this. I've been in fight mode for so long and I'm exhausted but my body is constantly fighting and I can't handle it anymore... I need peace and strength to get through this and figure everything out before I breakdown which I pretty much already...
Replies
6
Views
87
pls for my relationship with ###. ### and i are friends but have not met in person yet. pls pray that when we meet in person in on month that everything goes smoothly and nicely. That we talk and relax and connect and enjoy each other's company. And that this event of us meeting brings us closer...
Replies
10
Views
261
pls pray that I ace my comps exams in the fall and that I ace my prospectus in the spring. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom