Please pray with me as I ask God to work miracles in ###

CJL80

Beloved of All
Please pray with me as I ask God to work miracles in our lives today. Please pray for God's will, blessings, and protection over my husband and I. Please pray that every area of our lives are blessed. Please pray that every decision we make and every action we take is approved by God and will result in positive outcomes.

There are a few things I am worried about right now. Please pray that God will touch each of these situations and bless us with positive results. Please pray that God will bless me with wisdom and a heart that is open to his guidance. Please pray that all prayer warriors on this site are blessed and protected. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer wisdom discernement kindness hope faith trust peace of open heart butterfly color.jpg
    quote prayer wisdom discernement kindness hope faith trust peace of open heart butterfly color.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bless the name of Jesus my friend. I ask kindly that you all pray for me as I've developed a small infection from using a specific product in my routine. Pray my healing in God's name I kindly ask and that comfort in my own body will reemerge once more.
Replies
13
Views
315
Hello my name is ### ### Barangay from Philippines, I am having a hard time thinking where to get some money right now, because I want to buy some Clothes and shoes for people that I would like to invite to come to the Church, I wish this prayer could reach the Throne of God and be answered...
Replies
8
Views
314
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom