Pass the Lord. Emmanuel man of god I am a ### year I

Isembella

Disciple of Prayer
Pass the Lord. Emmanuel man of god I am a ### year I have a problem of sugar. I am asking for pary me and my family. And I am looking for job as truck driver in ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Severe head/face/body issues. I am a ###-year-old male with leaking spinal fluid in brain/lower head/skull. Dizzy all day long with severe headaches for the past 10 months. Had to give up my job and now I have no income, but I don’t care about that-Just being in severe physical pain and...
Replies
11
Views
612
I am a ### year old woman and healthy. The last two years have been beyond difficult health wise and financially. My health is good now. I need a job in insurance. I need money to get my car registered and insured and tires and even my drivers license. I struggled before but without a car my...
Replies
14
Views
893
Good Morning, I am a ### year old woman, seeking to get married. My parents have been searching for multiple alliances but nothing seems to be working out. Please pray for me, to find a partner whom I can build a family with soon. I feel tired and lost, I don’t have the energy anymore to see any...
Replies
7
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom