Nauyoma ### prayer point. 1.God

Anamartetalypto

Disciple of Prayer
Nauyoma ### prayer point.

1.God fearing person
2.Financial breakthrough
3.Spiritual growth
4.Knowledge and wisdom
5.Deliverance
6.Prosperity
7.Finish my study
8.Build my house
9.drive my car
10.get married and be happy.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Progress

Breakthrough

Deliverance

Wisdom and knowledge

Distinguision in my modules

Financial

Peace

Free from family witchcraft
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You and give me a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I commit tomorrow’s interview into Your hands. Grant me wisdom, confidence, favor, and clarity as I speak. Let my knowledge, skills, and experience shine with excellence and professionalism. Remove fear and anxiety from my heart, and fill me with peace and boldness. May I answer...
Replies
8
Views
161
Please join me in prayer for wisdom and diligence in bookkeeping. I ask the Lord to help me manage my finances with integrity, record every transaction accurately, and make decisions that honor Him. Pray that my financial stewardship brings clarity, accountability, and growth, and that I remain...
Replies
8
Views
295
✨ Unity Pray for unity in Faith in Transit, our family, and every relationship. 📖 Psalm 133:1 – “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!” 💼 Business Bless the Fleet Owner Program and help us keep our clients happy. 📖 Philippians 4:19 – “My God will supply all your...
Replies
8
Views
543
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,586
Members
651,284
Latest member
Wrauwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom