I'm sorry, but it seems like the text you provided

Phosonos

Disciple of Prayer
I would really appreciate it if you would pray for ### and I for work financial stability and happiness thank you
 
I prayed for both of you & your requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You and give me a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 21:1: “A prophecy against the Desert by the Sea: Like whirlwinds sweeping through the southland, an invader comes from the desert, from a land of terror.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 21:1 begins with a striking...
Replies
10
Views
202
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:175 – “Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep longing for life, not merely for survival but to use that life to praise...
Replies
10
Views
198
A new court hearing to let the judge know the charges I have are fraudulent and I need my probation order to be changed: 1. A place to live other than the streets, respites, shelters, staircases, bathrooms, and psych wards 2. To believe God is doing things when I think He's not 3. That I...
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom