Please pray for my current job that makes me sad and ###

Cemanuel

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my current job that makes me sad and depressed. Pray I find a new job soon.
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

###

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name, it is very healing. If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying, let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

### went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom. Now he is a billionaire and wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
162
I am a high performer and hard-worker engineer. But not happy with my current job! Please pray for me so that I can find and land on a new job with better compensation really really soon! My career is my #1 priority in my life after my kid.. please pray for me and my ###! God bless and thank you!
Replies
15
Views
316
Prayer request that my current job will be kept and project will be extended till ### Dec as per original contract with the company and that the company will fulfill the contract terms instead of coming up with violating the contractual terms to dismiss me or terminate the contract due to the...
Replies
5
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom