I thanks everyone who is praying for me and pray for###

Linda Mwaala

Disciple of Prayer
I thanks everyone who is praying for me and pray for others, I thanks God, I have faith I receive.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thanks everyone who pray for my nephew's son ### now he's breathing on his own but is still in ### hospital in ### but he's slow recovery the stroke went on his brain function he went through to his body but we still need more prayer it's going be long ride to recover if the brain is good or not...
Replies
8
Views
586
Thank You for this day father. Thank You for the sign You sent to let me know my son is around. I give You Father all the credit, all the glory that that sign was sent to me. Forgive me but I'm going to put some food in his bag and leave it for him, should he come back again. I can't live...
Replies
10
Views
515
My prayers have been answered..Thanks everyone for all yall prayers..now it’s my turn to pray for someone else that is in need of prayers 🙏🏽
Replies
6
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,321
Messages
16,821,166
Members
651,323
Latest member
Galathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom