Lord, I thank you that all went well at the dentist.

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, I thank you that all went well at the dentist. I do ask you that the little ache that is still there goes away. Thank you, Jesus.
 
Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I ###, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR Father you know all of my needs they are before your precense i ask for forgiveness from all sin . I ask to let me have the ### you know the details of it. I pray for protection upon my body mind and self being . I pray for recovery with my body to be back in energy mode. Please take the...
Replies
8
Views
136
Thanks a million to everyone who prayed for me 🙏 My surgery went well and miraculously the dentist said my condition wasn't that bad but said recovery will take time. May the good Lord bless each and everyone of you who take their time to pray for others 🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
344
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for blessing ### with his eye surgery, it is because of your perfect will, love and compassion that you have showed him, that everything went well and there were no complications, thank you for this miracle in our lives, yesterday was the follow-up...
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom