2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I'm praying for restoration in my relationship with ###. I know what God has spoken to me. ### is going through a difficult time and has "stepped away" we need a miracle. I've prayed MANY times during our relationship, God never said to leave or give up. . This contradicts everything God spoke...
Replies
5
Views
21
Dear Christian Brethren, Let us never forget . . .   " . . . that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ...
Replies
5
Views
20
I'm praying for restoration in my relationship with ###. I know what God has spoken to me. ### is going through a difficult time and has "stepped away" we need a miracle. I've prayed MANY times during our relationship, God never said to leave or give up. . This contradicts everything God spoke...
Replies
3
Views
19
I am ### ### from ###. ### I am a student. I ask God to make me successful in education, open up my future, so that I can move to countries for further education, and also get a good job so that I can take care of my family, my mother, and my brothers. Pray to my father ### ###, he is in ###...
Replies
5
Views
92
I pray for happiness, a financial blessing to pay off my debt, increase my credit score and a pay raise to move in September, to pay off car in March, and a blessing for my children to get on track with their lives and no more depending on me to help them out. ###'s test results come back...
Replies
3
Views
36
pray for ### to get his rental issues fixed sad when rentals take advantage of the young and low income also pray for him to get one of the jobs he apply for and transportation to get to and from job lots of prayers are needed for all that is trying to make a living God Bless prayers of all for all
Replies
6
Views
67
Man of God please pray for my businesses it is not going well money problems I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. Please pray for my business it have so many challenges especially financial my name is ### ###
Replies
5
Views
18
I ask for an open door and favor to find a place to live today and have everything totally moved out and collect my security deposit by tomorrow morning. May the place be close to where I'll be working. God's clear leading and protection. Thank you in Jesus Name.
Replies
5
Views
24
It seems like your request might be incomplete or unclear. If you're looking for redaction of sensitive information, please provide the text you need redacted, and I'll assist you with that. If you have a different request, please clarify so I can help appropriately.
Replies
3
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom