Let it be today Lord

Heathersmiracle

Humble Servant of All
I'm praying for restoration in my relationship with ###. I know what God has spoken to me. ### is going through a difficult time and has "stepped away" we need a miracle. I've prayed MANY times during our relationship, God never said to leave or give up. . This contradicts everything God spoke to me. I'm devastated. I know God is in even this, but I could use strength. .. peace.. reassurance. . I need something only God can do. I know God has this, but I wish He'd let me know that He does. I feel like I'm the only one that believes in it.. I feel lost. This hurts so bad. I know God has a plan to bring him back, but... we need a miracle. A miracle is God turning the impossible to the possible, if it made sense to everyone else it wouldn't be a miracle.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
May God reveal to you his plans for you all in his perfect timing. In the interim, continue to trust in his words I will never leave you or forsake you. This I pray in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for this new day, for the gift of life, and for another chance to move forward with hope and faith. Today, I come before You with a humble heart, lifting up everything we are going through. Lord, I pray for my husband. You know the pain and discomfort he has been...
Replies
9
Views
169
Lord, save, protect & heal my family. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
216
Dear Lord, Today my heart is in deep pain. 💔 Especially for my child, ###. We are struggling so much financially, Lord. He’s been reviewing so hard for his board exam, which was supposed to be this coming December 6, but because of our financial problems, he decided not to continue for now. It...
Replies
8
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom