I am ### ### from ###

Synagesko

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### ### from ###. ### I am a student. I ask God to make me successful in education, open up my future, so that I can move to countries for further education, and also get a good job so that I can take care of my family, my mother, and my brothers. Pray to my father ### ###, he is in ###. His salary to be increased. He pays school fees to all the offsprings. Help me God.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are times where I feel this heavy wave of hatred towards myself. Guilty of all my poor choices and the people who were hurt because of me. It’s nights like this that makes me wonder why am I going through these horrific times? I feel great heaviness. A moment I took to bow to the ground...
Replies
11
Views
102
I'm suffering from so many diseases my husband is alcoholic he's also not well, daily he fight us there are no peace in our life due to drink. My son ### ### is not obedient, not studying properly. Plz accept my request for lay hand.
Replies
9
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom