2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please keep me in your prayers. I have unspoken prayer.
Replies
6
Views
24
I have a prayer request for my nephew ### ### and his wife ### to have a successful INVITRO FERTILIZATION. They have been trying to get pregnant for a few years now. Please pray for them. Requested by ### (###)
Replies
7
Views
29
I pray tonight for the deliverance of the young people from the violent behaviours. So many have been left to their own doings. Parents are not doing what is asked of them. Love is only material but many have no guidance. Children are ruling their parents. Schools have now become warzones. I...
Replies
3
Views
16
Please pray for ### and ### for marriage restoration.. Thanks. ###
Replies
5
Views
26
Please pray for my ###, so many issues and God knows each one of them. My heart just aches for him. A true Christian and needs financial and medical attention. Applied for disability waiting to hear. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
4
Views
24
Peace of God be with you all. Kindly help pray for my mom ### that God will heal her mentally and emotionally that Jesus will be real in her heart and learn forgiveness and humility. Also for my husband ### ### that Jesus be real in his heart and receive healing and forgiveness.
Replies
3
Views
15
Suffered depression and lost weight need prayer to bring my weight back to ### pounds
Replies
3
Views
21
Pastor please pray for me and my husband some unwanted issue no reason having problem between us and fight for no reason having problem between us please pray for us to understand each of us and take care and love each other's same like before understand each other live in peace of mind in Jesus...
Replies
2
Views
20
I need genuine prayers and support please. I am dealing with a tragic experience. My husband died in my arms the same day we got approved for our first home. I am left broken and in tears. I am trying to find a decent place to live and help on a few things I don't have. My salvation needs...
Replies
3
Views
56
Lord please let my check be here in the morning lord please I need to pay some bills in Jesus name amen
Replies
3
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom