I pray tonight for the deliverance of the young people

Destiny D

Faithful Servant
I pray tonight for the deliverance of the young people from the violent behaviours. So many have been left to their own doings. Parents are not doing what is asked of them. Love is only material but many have no guidance. Children are ruling their parents. Schools have now become warzones.

I pray for those in authority who have failed the children too. Many are making decisions to be popular or to get the vote. Father, you and your word are needed now more than ever.

I pray for those who cannot think for themselves. Those who do not see themselves drinking alcohol wherever a bottle is opened as a problem. Lord help them to see the abuse of their bodies, your temple. I pray for clean spirits, renewed minds of all these persons. Lord let your spirit enter this island, your children. We need a cleansing which can be only effective coming from you Lord. Creation cries out for that cleansing. I pray for this in Jesus name AME.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray tonight for favor and blessing in this new week. I prayer the Lord guides the big decisions in my week about work opportunities, that I choose the right offer and the pay is blessed, not what I need, but what he entrusts me with. I pray for my living situation, application on a new place...
Replies
7
Views
303
Father God I pray tonight as we are about to sleep that you protect us, you wrap us with your arms, I put the grandma of my kids before you, I put my kids ###, ###, and ### before you, I put my whole family and friends before you, I put my husband to be, ### before you, I also put ### before...
Replies
6
Views
410
My Lord Jesus I pray tonight for your help. I have vertigo, very bad and for some reason as of today I am no longer able to walk. I am week all over, have been throwing up, and have to hold on to the wall to get around. Please Father send healing and allow me to walk again. I repent of my sins...
Replies
6
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom