Lord help me in Jesus name

christal1tx

Humble Servant of All
Lord please let my check be here in the morning lord please I need to pay some bills in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's really no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm a burden and in emotional pain. I'm afraid and purposeless. If you are paying attention, you know about upcoming events in my household and what would be good timing for my demise. I hope it is tonight, or right after that event you know...
Replies
8
Views
156
Every morning I wake up extremely disappointed that I am still here. I wake up thinking about suicide, about finding a sure fire way to do it. I want to go so much. There's no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a useless eater, a bit of trash that...
Replies
10
Views
293
My life is nothing and means nothing. I'm in emotional pain, afraid and purposeless. I'm a piece of garbage that needs to be taken out. I'm not welcome here and I want to go anyway. Please please PLEASE END ME. Please free me from pain and fear by ending me. I don't want healing. I want the...
Replies
7
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom