Praying things I have going on this week all turn out

Job4212

Beloved of All
Praying things I have going on this week all turn out well. In Jesus' name.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

(prayer pictures posted by ###)



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo great color blessing hope faith strength help positive white.jpg
    quote prayer Ayo great color blessing hope faith strength help positive white.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Have it all turn out well soon Lord heal congestion. Protect and bless our day on the road and bless us all and those close ###.
Replies
9
Views
252
Praise the Lord, I have been going through a tough time. I had a relationship and now am not happy with that. I want to come out of that. But ### is not agreeing with my decision. ### is blackmailing that ### will commit suicide. But I want to come out of that.
Replies
8
Views
238
Let it all turn out good soon and important app.s next week keep us protected and safe. Bring blessings favor and justice Amen
Replies
6
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom