My lord, I do not know your purpose for my life, but

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
My lord, I do not know your purpose for my life, but I ask as humbly as a child, that you have good plans for my life. I am tired of being and getting sick. Please, restore my health. May you fulfill, your purpose for my life. In Jesus, name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer healing butterflies o Lord God open color.jpg
    quote prayer healing butterflies o Lord God open color.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer wisdom decision choices lead to experience the life beach color.jpg
    quote prayer wisdom decision choices lead to experience the life beach color.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, we come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and expectation. Lord, we pray for ###, his cabinet, and leaders around the world. Grant them wisdom, discernment, integrity, and courage to make decisions...
Replies
9
Views
175
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
151
Lord Jesus I am not sure what are you doing in my life right now it is so sick and tired to figure out your plans and the plans for the future you know. It is confusing and frustrating too. Like I prayed for a job and a wife, but I get none are you guiding me towards that direction or what. I...
Replies
6
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom