I am ### yrs please pray for my marriage

Apdarsa

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### yrs please pray for my marriage to happen within ### months
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You and give me a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Hello, ###. A desire for intimacy and companionship, as well as the longing for children, can be strong feelings, and it’s not easy when these longings are unfulfilled. I’m joining you in prayer as you continue to lift your desire for marriage before the Lord. May God bless you and provide for all your needs as you trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Joining you in prayer wholeheartedly; praying that He intervenes and fills you with comfort and peace as He answers according to his good and perfect will. "And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. " Isaiah 65:24 Praying He will give you wisdom and favor.

In Jesus' name, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Missing brother prayer request.. Please pray for ###.. Want to know whether he is alive
Replies
9
Views
398
Please pray for my marriage of ### years and for our ### children. I truly believed things were moving in the right direction, but recently it feels as though we have taken a step backward. I am asking for prayers to help restore and save our marriage, and that the love my spouse once had for me...
Replies
10
Views
168
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom