Financial help needed

Diane Duke

Prayer Partner
I need the Lord's help, I am deeply in debt and don't have enough money to pay bills, and just found out I am losing my job. Please pray for a financial blessing soon and a new job. In Jesus name. Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You and give me a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
I pray for you ### that our heavenly father will take care of you and supply all your needs in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Hello, ###. I’m joining you in praying for God to open doors for you to find work. I’ll also pray for the Lord’s protection, assistance, and guidance for you during this time of trial. May He prove Himself your provider and sustainer in many tangible ways.
 
May the almighty Lord bless you more and more...let him fulfil all your needs ..praise the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My neighbor and jer family and friends will not leave me alone. They threaten me, won't give me a moment of peace making it impossible to sleep. They do it on purpose and have physically assaulted me in the past. No one will do anything to help me here so I am begging you for prayer. I have no...
Replies
10
Views
208
Morning Everyone I am requesting prayer please, finances, food, everything, my emotional well-being. I have no gas in the house, no money for diesel to get to work, everything feels it is falling apart. I prayed this morning, threw salt in my house, and ask God to pour out His favour upon...
Replies
8
Views
174
Please pray for me I urgently need financial help in Jesus name. I have no one to turn to but God. I need a miracle today. Thanks
Replies
9
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom