2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Im ###. Im having exam on ###/###/####. Had exam for nurse.. Im attending this exam second time. Please pray for me. For passing exam.
Replies
3
Views
32
I love someone, my name is ###, I want to marry him, his parents are ready but my parents are not, plz make my parents agree, or pray for my death. plz
Replies
3
Views
57
Let's please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years), 2. Israel (peace and salvation of the people of Israel), 3. Salvation of many around the world. May the Father draw many to Jesus. 4. God's...
Replies
3
Views
17
D
I would love to dream of the holy land and the enlightenment of the messiah, short words into perspective I want a persistent dream. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
17
Please pray for my exams... coming up on ###. I'm finding difficult in maths and science. I get a lot of distractions... and please pray for my family.
Replies
4
Views
21
Pl pray for my mother ### as she is sick. She has two tumors in her stomach.
Replies
5
Views
20
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5 and Isaiah 59:19) and I ask for...
Replies
2
Views
15
Pray for a financial breakthrough needs a financial miracle I owe a lot of bills and owe ### and find it hard to pay my bills pray for my sickness I needs healing, pray for protection and blessings for my ### and ###. Amen
Replies
7
Views
26
Lord my wife's relatives and mediators are after my property, the very basis of my marriage was for money sake I realised lately, please guide me and my ###, show us a proper way for his and my future, let no harm come to us from our enemies. Protect our financial interest. Thanks lord. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
25
SO DESPERATE IN NEED OF A MAJOR MIRACLE PLEASE HELP THANK YOU ### BLESS ALL
Replies
5
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom