I love someone, my name is ###, I want to marry

Bridgedon

Disciple of Prayer
I love someone, my name is ###, I want to marry him, his parents are ready but my parents are not, plz make my parents agree, or pray for my death. plz
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachments, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer psalm faith show me your ways o Lord teach me your path.jpg
    quote prayer psalm faith show me your ways o Lord teach me your path.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We both love each other. But his parents have chosen another girl. She became a third party between us now. I want him to come back to me. I want to marry him. I want the Lord to intervene and make impossible things possible.
Replies
7
Views
288
I love someone truly and I have forgiven her. She's been controlled heavily by marine spirits and everything I tell her lands on her deaf ears. Her name is ###. I need deliverance prayers on her behalf.
Replies
8
Views
434
I love my ### he comes back to my life will marry to ### plz pray for me
Replies
6
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom