my aunt ### is facing kidney failure, please pray

frank patterson

Disciple of Prayer
my aunt ### is facing kidney failure, please pray for God to increase her kidney function so she does not have to suffer through dialysis, pray for me that I might be touched by God
 
I’m sorry to know about your aunt’s health condition. I'll be praying for our Heavenly Father to touch ### with His healing hand and surround her with His peace and strength. May He give wisdom and guidance to the doctors and staff, too. Be assured of my prayers for you and your family, as well. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"I am writing this with a broken soul. My beloved wife, my partner of 7 years through thick and thin, is fading away before my eyes, and I am standing paralyzed, unable to save her. Kidney failure is consuming her body. Instead of buying her a gift for the holiday, I am crushed by the weight of...
Replies
16
Views
389
Please join me in praying for my wonderful dog ### to survive this terrible kidney failure. Ask for his treatment to work and his health to improve massively.
Replies
11
Views
486
My both kidney was failure Please pray for me I from ### My name is ### I m ### year old. I also suffering in kidney disease from ### 😭😭😭
Replies
8
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom