Please prayer for ### and ### and their children as they had a domestic violence incident and now are a broken family. Also for my lost loved ones and my health.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I lost my first child and its been 4 years and I have been unable to get pregnant. To make matters worse I've been ill and I don't seem to be getting any better. I'm worried I will never be able to have any of my own children with my husband. Both of us are the last of our immediate family who...
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Kindly pray for sunday school children who struggle to memorize spritual lessons. Our God Almighty must burn all unwanted stuff that has overloaded the minds of our children through social media. Please pray that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ must grant wisdom in abundance as mentioned in...