please pray for a job for ###. I sent many

Belegdor

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for a job for ###. I sent many ### cv's and interview and am still not successful. I am in desperate need of a job. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I already sent prayer request about my two year old baby got ear cut middle and happened 4 stitches but still I'm feeling sad and depression that bcoz of my negligence she got injured and I'm feeling to die day by day cause my husband also not go work he is at home only I use to work office work...
Replies
6
Views
280
Prayer request for job as I have sent out resumes after resume and several companies contacted me but have not arranged the interview yet. I do not know what is keeping them for so long and also I have approached a dating agency that I don't care about the equally yoked nonsense because God has...
Replies
7
Views
243
Hello I sent a very short and polite email to the landlord. So now I leave in God’s hands. Not sure if they’ll respond but I now have a written paper trail. Father in Jesus name I’m trying to do everything with integrity.
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom