Gilfalas
Disciple of Prayer
My Name is ###, I am working for a College(### for ###,) as Branch Head of ### Branch, ###. Admissions are in Progress, I want God's Mighty Hand upon my Branch & Bless my Branch with abundant Admissions & I pray God Jesus to Strike off every negative forces working as hindrances in Admissions, In Jesus Christ Magnificent Name I Pray. Amen.
### worked hard throughout night, but could not find single Fish, but when Jesus Christ released Word from his mouth, ###'s Net was overflooded with surplus of Fishes about to break the other boats also. I want Word of Jesus Christ to Bless my Branch Admissions.
### worked hard throughout night, but could not find single Fish, but when Jesus Christ released Word from his mouth, ###'s Net was overflooded with surplus of Fishes about to break the other boats also. I want Word of Jesus Christ to Bless my Branch Admissions.
