oswalda
Humble Servant of All
God thank you for everything. please help me in tommorrows exam bio. there are ### big chapters please help Lord. I trust in you.
my heartbeat is running so fast for the past week. its getting even more faster. please heal me and help me.
You said "But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26. may his come to pass I wanna get at least ###/###. please God. in Jesus name Amen I believe and receive Amen.
my heartbeat is running so fast for the past week. its getting even more faster. please heal me and help me.
You said "But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26. may his come to pass I wanna get at least ###/###. please God. in Jesus name Amen I believe and receive Amen.
